I have just returned from a week in deepest Ukraine, for my work quarterly planning. This has inspired me to plan for the year. Indeed I have intended to achieve a few hobbies this year, and am yet to really get going.
Is a month enough time for all these tasks, I guess it’s a fair ambition:
- APRIL: READ ‘INFINITE JEST’
- MAY: WRITE A SONG IN REASON
- JUNE: RESOLDER AND FIX ARDUINO TOY
- JULY: FINISH NANOWRIMO 2016
- AUGUST: READ ‘JERUSALEM’
- SEPTEMBER: ARDUINO PROJECT
- OCTOBER: REASON SONG
- NOVEMBER: NANOWRIMO
- DECEMBER: WRITE A RECIPE A DAY
Let’s see how that goes, and not forget that there will be other things to do, I’ll write a longer piece each month, reviewing what I have done.